Tools you can use
- sales reports
- review reports
- category picker comparisons
- cover comparison
- add previously published books and receive notifications
Convenience Means More Writing Time
Pronoun's free book formatter is easy to use. If you've ever spent hours on Scrivener or Jutoh trying to get everything to coordinate correctly, the free formatter does all the heavy lifting.
The category suggestions is a great tool for refining the categories specific to your book. Based on keywords the tool offers several categories.
The cover comparison is my favorite tool. Once you upload your cover image to Pronoun you can visually compare it to other covers in your categories. For each category the tool shows your cover side by side with other covers in the category. You can compare to traditionally published covers in your genre and to independently published covers.
Each time you click more covers the software brings up new covers in the category for comparison.
- Does your cover stand out?
- Does it meet the tropes of your genre/category?
- Is it cluttered, too dark?
- Is it cluttered or hard to read?
- Does it feel like the other covers in your genre so readers know right away without reading one word the feeling they'll get reading your book?
Many Ways to Ebook Publishing Knowledge
Top 100 List Notifications
Amazon Rank Updates
Account and Product Updates
Book Page Visits
You can add previously published ebooks to your personal library. You'll receive notices like sales and reviews on these books as well.
I have no relationship with Pronoun other than using it. I'm sharing the information because the tools help you keep track of data all in one place.
Need help getting your manuscript crisp? Get in touch now for content editing. email@example.com